The catfish is a fish of legends and stories.

Unknown 7:18 PM

Nat Geo Wild


The catfish is a fish of legends and stories. What takes after are three stories of some beast channel felines and what baits they assaulted. Draws, that is-nothing dead. In my time angling for other fish, I have gotten channel catfish on the most peculiar lures(for feline angling that is). I will just compose of the biggest here. When I was looking for musky, with a 8 crawl long coasting brook chub with a steel lip. I let the draw drift at first glance a bit, before recovering on every cast. I tossed out the draw on one cast, let it sit, and bam woosh swoosh, a "musky" had my bait in its mouth. This fish went totally nuts; it began detaching line like nothing I'd ever seen some time recently, I was excited. This fish was truly utilizing the waterway further bolstering its good fortune, and headed straight down stream at a stunning clasp.

Fortunately, I had my reel loaded with 125 yards of brilliant line, since this fish should have been ceased. I put the breaks on him, and began hauling his head out of the current. All things considered, he didn't this way, and moved into the slower water, yet just sat there for a decent moment, I couldn't do much pulling against the momentum. I needed to stroll to shore to force him straight towards me. What's more, he was opposing as much as he could, yet the line was excessively solid for him. I gradually pulled the monster towards me, and was met with a dark face of bristles. Turns out, the "musky", was a goliath 26lb channel feline. I was somewhat distraught at in the first place, however then I figured it's a fish, it had the nerve to assault this enormous bait, so he's an entirely commendable foe. What's more, he's pretty darn immense, may have even broken some state records, who knows, I discharged him or her, to battle once more. Also, getting those trebles out of his mouth was a significant surgery to recall.

Some other time, I was utilizing a major risto rap wrench lure to angle for musky once more. Thrown out the risto rap, reel it around ten wrenches, and the pole about tears out of my hand. I have a "musky", this awesome, I was speculation once more. This was in a waterway with a bank made out of enormous stones, not a decent place for an epic fight. The fish goes ballistic, and begins heading down waterway and stripping line like an insane person. I begin bouncing from rock to shake, similar to a had angler, practically killing myself around 20 times, and following a 15 minute fight I get the opportunity to see the leader of a gigantic 21lb channel feline. Once more, somewhat frantic at to begin with, however then I think, we'll this fish is an awesome fish, it's less demanding to get than a musky, it's pretty much as solid, if not more grounded, and its huge.

At that point a couple of years after the fact the mother of all channel felines assaulted the most modest of baits. I was angling for walleye one night, with a ¼ oz dance head and a white scentless 3" wavy tail plastic grub. Yes 3" inches. It was pitch dark outside, and the walleye were on a bolstering free for all. I got a couple of decent 20 inchers, and was truly satisfied. I toss out into the center of the stream, where no walleye were, yet generally as a test cast. Reel in the grub, and it stops, line begins peeling of the reel. I was utilizing some forceful 15 lb test line that night, and was quite terrified when I snared this riddle fish. I think I have quite recently snared the world record walleye, this thing is immense, and it is moving over the waterway at the pace of light. I think for a brief moment, and rapidly understand this is no walleye. It's gotta be a musky or pike, and it's a mammoth, not a 20lber, or a 30lber, this thing is 40lbs, possibly more.


Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »