I am Grayeagle a Lenape Indian

Unknown 1:12 AM
From what we can gather from sacred text, the seraphim and the cherubim are the most effective holy messengers the Bible talks about in the heavenlies and these may make up this organization. It is under the control of these capable eminent blessed messengers that our natural watchman holy messengers pass us. As a large group of holy messengers strolled with us for the duration of our lives, so to a large group of various watchman heavenly attendants convey us to another home loaded with blessed messengers, God, and the individuals who have gone ahead before us.

Yes, the obscure if constantly frightful , yet I need to attempt to solace you who dread, by saying; we won't confront passing alone. Christ in reality vanquished demise and made room for us. We are going to finish up our investigation of the gatekeeper blessed messengers, yet I can guarantee you, there is an abundance of scriptural data I couldn't offer because of restriction. Look for and ye should discover, on the off chance that you have that longing.

I am Grayeagle a Lenape Indian. Professionally, I am a resigned minister, yet at the same time a dynamic scholar. I moved on from Liberty, Trinity, and Andersonville with my doctorate in philosophy in 1986. I without further ado work in the home office of a national retail chain organization. I am the writer of the true to life book AND GOD CREATED ANGELS. You can discover me at mgrayeagle@gmail.com

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »