Purveyors Of Painful Medicine?

Unknown 2:06 AM
history channel documentary

In our lives, on this planet, each of us experience individuals that make significant or enduring impacts on us. I call these people, that have affected me, "My Earth Angels".

Large portions of My Earth Angels have impacted my improvement in some "Positive" way.

A couple have given me "A Bad Card or Two". They too have taught me what I should figure out how to search for in future dealings with God's "Mankind Creatures" that are not "Normally" virtuous.

Purveyors Of Painful Medicine? You Bet! Did I Survive Their Lessons? I Did! Am I "Better Equipped" For "The Lord's World", To Recognize the male "Rapscallions" and/or "Scallywags", and the ladies "Jezebels" and "Yet Struggling Saints," before they can hurt me, as their forerunners have done? Totally!!!

Luckily, most by far if not the majority of my "Natural Encounters, have been with men and ladies that satisfied a "Specific Need", or "Gave An Enlightening Experience", in my "Enchanted" life. This incorporates the time that I've spent growing up, in the event that I ever do, before the "Last Hand" is managed.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »