The "Genuine Stories,"

Unknown 2:07 AM
The "Genuine Stories," in this Earth Angel Series, are about the people, and my consequent "Learning Experiences," coming about because of God's utilization of HIS "Magnificent Angels, according to the 91st Psalm," to guide me to "Right Teachers" who might "Direct" my required lessons. This arrangement of brief EzineArticles is about "My Earth Angels."

What's more, The My Earth Angel Series is about how Lord Jesus IS "The Wild Card," "Sheep Of God," that makes God's "Characteristic Born, Rule Breaking Players" Into His "Card Trick, Instant Winners."

Simply After understanding their requirement for the "I'll Take Their Punishment," "The Unblemished Sacrifice Jesus," and having acknowledged HIM as their "Own Savior," those yet living, " God's Earth-Man-Creatures" Must Then Develop "Ears To Hear,"and Exercise Their Faith By Continuing To "Put Their Faith Into Action" When THE HOLY SPIRIT Broadcasts A Message To God's Church, No Mater Whom HE Chooses to Use As HIS Messenger, Be Him "A Stained Fig Picker", "A Recognized Evangelical Man Or Woman's Ministry", Or Even "A Rascal".

One Earth Angel story was my "Not-By-Chance-Encounter" with "Raised-From-The-Dead," Violet St. Martin, whom I met at a FGBMFI (Full Gospel Businessman's Fellowship International) week after week lunch meeting. Since I arrived late, I missed her "Affirmation." When Violet caught me welcome a companion to my Home Bible Study, she pardoned herself from the holding up purchasers of her two books at the "Book Signing Table." Walking over, Violet inquired as to whether I would "Please" lift her up for my study in Washougal where she excessively lived.. Violet who experienced the most recent days of her Earth Mission close me, had genuine photos of Her Heavenly Angels, who "Wonderfully Appeared" or permitted themselves to be caught, to amaze or amuse The Lord's Daughter, in created prints of photographs, taken of her by guests to her little fabricated house.

history channel documentary

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »